Below are some commonly used payroll resources and forms for your convenience. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
Click on the link to open the resource or form. And check back often for new and updated information on ever-changing tax regulations.
Forms (click the bolded text)
- 2013 Circular E - contains most recent tax tables for federal income tax [form in PDF]
- W-9 - 2012 Information for new Independent Contractor [form in PDF]
- W-4 - 2013 Information for new employee [form in PDF]
- I-9 - 2013 IRS form for Employment Eligibility Verification [form in PDF]
- Direct-Deposit Release Form for Employees
- www.irs.gov - Internal Revenue Service
- www.dol.gov - US Department of Labor
- dor.myflorida.com/dor - Florida Department of Revenue
- www.ssa.gov - Social Security Administration
- Workplace Posters
As an employer, federal and state laws require you to clearly display official labor and employment posters detailing federal and applicable state labor laws. Both federal agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Labor, and state agencies provide posters at no cost to employers. (click the title to get these)
Flexible Solutions For All Your Business Needs
- Pay-as-you-go Workers' Comp
- Direct Deposit
- Simplified Pricing
- Garnishment Administration
- ...and more
Precise Payroll Solutions (Precise Payroll) is an Administrative Outsourcing Company (ASO)
At Precise Payroll we assist you, the business owner, in managing payroll, taxes, WC premiums and keeping your company in compliance with the state and federal regulations.